1. Head to the official META Exchange homepage and log in to your account. Once you are here, click on the blue hamburger menu on the top right corner of the website and then click on the advanced option, which will open a new menu. Then click on settings.
2. Now, you will be directed to a new page in the exchange website with a dashboard to the left. In the dashboard you will look for Accounts and you will click there. After clicking on accounts, you will see your account name to the right and the words View Keys in blue further to the right. Click there.
3. After clicking on View Keys, you will be sent to a different section on the website, and on the top you will see a dashboard with an option that says Cloud wallet, you are going to click there and you will be sent to this next section.
4. You will type in your new password and then confirm your password. After you do, you are going to click on the black “Use” box under new active Key, and you will also click “Use” under new owner Key. Do not click “Use” on new memo key.
5. After step 4, you need to head to the top section of the page and click on the black box that says save. A tiny window will open and you will click on confirm. You will be charged a small fee to change your password (about a penny).
6. Once you have saved the change to your account, the final step is to create a new paper wallet. You can do so by clicking on the Create Paper Wallet box right next to save. After you do, the paper wallet will be saved to your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find the answer you're looking for? We've shared some of our most frequently asked questions to help you out!