How to Send to Another Wallet on the META Blockchain from the META LITE Wallet
The META LITE wallet is designed as a lightweight wallet that has basic functions you may need for transacting on the META Blockchain daily.
Here is how to send to another wallet on the META Blockchain from your META LITE Wallet.
1. Navigate to meta1coin.vision, make sure that you are on the official META 1 domain.
2. Log in to your META Account
3. Click where it says Portfolio, then click where it says show all balance.
4. Click on the big yellow box that says send (Depending on which crypto currency you wish to send select the right yellow box, Ex. If you wish to send ETH select the yellow box under the ETH tab).
5. On Receive type in the address you wish to send funds to, select the amount of coins you wish to send, then type in your 52 character password (your private key) and finally click the big yellow button that says Confirm. (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH META1 TO PAY FOR GAS FEES)
6. You will see the following screen. Click the green OK botton and you are done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find the answer you're looking for? We've shared some of our most frequently asked questions to help you out!